Tuesday, January 9, 2018

The Wife Between UsThe Wife Between Us by Greer Hendricks
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

This book is a hit before it has even been released. You'll want to check it out if you're a fan of plots twists, suspenseful reads, and thrillers.

Vanessa is troubled. She's divorced from Richard. She drinks too much. She's having trouble at work. But what really happened in their marriage? Vanessa is young, beautiful, and getting ready to marry Richard. But Richard is odd - he's so generous but controlling. Loving but aloof.

This book contains a surprise that I didn't see coming at all. I haven't found a twist like this since reading Gone Girl. The two books are similar in that they are twisted and about domestic relationships - but that's where the similarities end. I had hoped for some more turns and staggering reveals (greedy, I know) but this was still a great book to read. Be prepared for reading about troubled marriage - not always a pleasant thing to read about.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment