Thursday, June 15, 2017

My Not So Perfect LifeMy Not So Perfect Life by Sophie Kinsella
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Chick lit is not always my first choice, but I always (nearly always) get such enjoyment out of Sophie Kinsella's books. This was a really fun book to read.

Each of her characters are goofy, big-hearted, and easy to root for. In this book Katie Brenner has left the country and moved to London. She's got a glamorous life and works in branding. Well - she wants a glamorous life anyway. What she's got is a really long commute, a tiny apartment, and a tight budget. Still, she has a positive attitude as things at work begin to go a little off course.

Kinsella's writing had me laughing out loud. Katie finds herself in more than one Lucy and Ethel type of moment. This is a great book if you're looking for something light and fun. A perfect book to take to the beach this summer!

What's your favorite Sophie Kinsella book? Comment below!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment