Tuesday, March 13, 2018

Sometimes I LieSometimes I Lie by Alice Feeney
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Thank you to Flatiron and NetGalley for the opportunity to read an early copy of this book. My honest opinion follows.

If you've read the synopsis of this book I'm betting that you're already intrigued. The main character is in a coma, her husband doesn't love her, and we may not be able to trust her! The excitement starts there, but it continues through this whole story. This is a must read for fans of thrillers, and twists.

I really had trouble figuring out the ending and all of the unexpected revelations of this story - and that was a treat! This had short chapters that made the story fly by. It bounced between Amber, our main character, being in a coma but experiencing locked-in syndrome, her life leading up to the coma, and diary entries. This was put together really well.

I didn't know who or what to trust during this story, but it was a great time trying to figure it out. There were lots of layers, but not so many that a reader would have trouble following the story. Uncovering all of the secrets in this book was a lot of fun.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment