Saturday, July 1, 2017

Into the WaterInto the Water by Paula Hawkins
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Into The Water is another book by Paula Hawkins. You've all heard of The Girl on the Train, right? Same author.

This book dives into the mystery surrounding the recent deaths of two women, a single mother and a teen girl, who are both found in a small town's river within a month's time. They're not the first women to meet their demise in this river, and it seems that everyone in this small town has some opinion about the deaths of the various women in this river.

There are a lot of characters to get to know, and it was difficult to warm up to any of them. Regardless, if you can keep the characters straight, each of them adds something different to this story. There's not a lot of happy, uplifting moments, but the short chapters kept the story moving rapidly.

There are several twist in this book. I thought I had the story figured out many times before I reached the end and found out what actually happened. (And I do mean the very end!) As a little bonus: I really liked the dedication in this book. It fit well with the story.

What's your favorite thriller? Comment below!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment